Unless you are regularly involved with real estate matters, navigating a residential or commercial real estate transaction can be difficult without the assistance of an experienced professional. Whether you are the buyer or seller, it is important for you to make sure that your real estate transaction is handled in a fair manner that does not expose you to unnecessary risk or liability, either now or in the future.
The attorneys of Moertl, Wilkins & Campbell, S.C. regularly assist clients with all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including:
1. Drafting and reviewing offers to purchase.
2. Drafting and reviewing deeds.
3. Working with title companies to investigate and resolve potential title issues.
4. Reviewing title commitments and settlement statements.
5. Attending or coordinating real estate closings.
Buying or selling real property requires a large investment of time and resources – if you are involved in a real estate transaction, protect your investment by making sure that your interests are well represented and the transaction is handled in a fair and equitable manner. Contact an experienced real estate attorney at Moertl, Wilkins & Campbell, S.C. today!